Tom has never walked on the moon, never played in a Super Bowl, and he never drove a race car – He’s just a regular guy who worked his way up from the streets and life in an outlaw Motorcycle gang and lived to tell about it.
His stories are awash in beer, blood and bullets, nevertheless, the life lessons are enlightening, enriching and exciting!
More than two decades ago, searching for his inner drive, Tom quit college and submerged myself in the motorcycle underworld on the Lower Eastside of Manhattan. This was the first time he took a left turn when everyone else was going right.
A few notes:
- Franchise expert, certified by the International Franchise Association
- Owned and operated two franchisees and three non-franchised business
- “Franchisee of the Year” in 2002 among 200 units a smoothie franchise
- Hosted “The Franchise Hour” radio show in NYC for one year
- 2010 recipient of the Top 50 around 50 Business leaders on Long Island from Long Island Business News
- Certified Toastmaster with Toastmasters International
- Successfully married to Gina, they have two children, Andrea and Anthony, two dogs, Diego and Oliver
- Tom no longer ride motorcycles – he flies planes for fun instead
Tom’s favorite quote:
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there’s still time to change the road you’re on.
-Robert Plant 1971